Re: [AMC-list] Javelin suspension

Sent them a note on their website and already got a quote!  While I'm at it
I think I'd like to change the stance on the car just a bit and lower it all
around (maybe an inch)? I've seen some pics online, especially like the Jav
on
http://www.carcraft.com/featuredvehicles/ccrp_0710_1969_amc_javelin_sst/index.html

Can I get by with having them lower the springs by an inch up front?  Will
all the suspension geometry be ok without any other modification?  Sorry
probably a dumb question, but I just want to be sure I don't mess up
anything else.  I will still need to do something with the rear end
suspension to match it up to the front.

Learnin as I go here....