Re: [AMC-list] 64 RAMBLER TYPHOON..

Yep, they did 2500 cars in 64 to introduce the NEW 232 Typhoon engine.
All were yellow with a black top.  There is a real nice one that shows up
at the Chilson show every year.  There is also one for sale in NJ on CL
but the interior is rough.  The one in Southern Cal started out at $3500
and they couldn't sell it so they bumped the price to $5000.  Not sure of
their logic.  Now I see various listing for it at $4200 to $4500.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8