Re: [AMC-list] AND ANOTHER THING 195.6

so, i had a thought with this water circulation thing. what about blocking off
that port on the back of the head that goes to the heater. you could drill/tap
and insert a nipple to accept a 5/8 heater line. you already got one heater
line coming off the water pump. what about running a second one up to the
tstat. it would be just oposite of the temp sending unit. that would get you
good water circulation, and your heater would still work. my 97 mountaineer
with 5.0L is done that way. or maybe thats just a bypass, i forget, anyway,it
has a 5/8 line coming off next to the t-stat.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules