[AMC-list] MSD distributor question

Had a customer with a Jeep come by yesterday that was trying to find the right replacement dist for his rig. It has MSD 6A wired in and they thought it was the Motorcraft dist (it takes the same cap as Ford) but the damaged harness has a flat plug (I haven't seen it myself yet) Anyone know of such an aftermarket dist for AMCs that takes the stock cap? The pickup coil is shorted in this one.