[AMC-list] BMW Tour

Here's a thought,,,, come to the Greenville car show early on Friday 3/26
and take a walking tour of the BMW manufacturing facility.

http://www.bmwusfactory.com/#/home/1248/

It's just a few miles down I-85 from the location of the car show. It's $5 a
piece but by reservation only and limited to groups of 20. Takes an hour and
is well worth it!! I took the tour back in 1999 while working on the Y2K
team for Milliken. The plant manager was a member of our Y2K user group so
he gave us a personal tour. It is IMPRESSIVE!! There is also a small museum
and displays at the entrance.

I'd be glad to make the reservations (I'll be going),,, anyone interested
contact me off the list

Bruce Hevner

one_aceracer@xxxxxxxxx