Re: [AMC-list] Car show in Greenville SC

If the car drives safely under its own power it's ready for a show! Let people see areal car for a change! I didn't even wash mine last time I took it to a show. It's a driver, and it won't hurt for someone to look at it and KNOW it's not a pampered show car!! I will next time though... it's very much due a good cleaning inside and out!

-----------
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:26:16 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Info is on the carolina amc site and peachstate amo also has a flyer
on it. I know I run through Greenville when I jump on 85 North. I know
my car isn't ready for a show - but I am ready to camp out. Was
planning on heading down to R. Schaefer Heard on West Point Lake in
Georgia for our March campout - but I bet it's not that much further
to head to Greenville. Just in a different direction ;-)
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts