Re: [AMC-list] eagle questions: valve cover interchange, headers, swayba

Re: [AMC-list] eagle questions: valve cover interchange, headers, swaybar, engine paint

I can add that I put an Addco 1" rear bar on my 2004 Grand Cherokee.
It took me a week to relearn how to drive it! It changed the whole character of it's handling.
No more wishy washy, is it going to roll over? going through a curve etc'
Now you turn the wheel and it goes, stays flat, I've towed 20+ foot of V8 powered boat on a tandem wheeled trailer, again big difference. I'd expect addco either has bars or will have the patterns to make some up.

I am way pleased with mine!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5