[AMC-list] AMC show in Greenville SC in March?

[AMC-list] AMC show in Greenville SC in March?

Hey Frank - I was looking at the Peachstate AMO site for upcoming
events, and saw that you guys might be having a show the end of March
up in Greenville. What's the scoop? And are there state or Corps of
Engineer parks in the area? Is that near Hartwell at all, or is my
geography mixed up?

My Rambler might not be ready for a trip that far, but I was thinking
of heading out camping in March to start the season off right. So,
where? When? If in Geenville,
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/South_Carolina/Greenville.html
puts Paris Mountain State Park in the vicinity. I might could head up
in the 'Rolla - unless I get serious about the Rambler (but I'm not
sure my wife would be onboard with letting my son ride in the Rambler
that far, hmmmm)