[AMC-list] full flow oil pump hacking

ok, so i went and dug out my spare oil pump. upon studying, i realized, i
forget what hole is suction, what hole is pressure... i got some pictures
posted on my picasaweb album under "full flow oil filter hack" or something
like that. does anyone know what hole is pressure and suction? if the bottom
one is the pressure, that would be just TOOO easy to drill and tap into. DOH,
i forgot to take a pic of the bottom. anyway, its flat, no casting ribs or
anything. i was thinking the cover would be easy to drill and tap, but it has
ribs across it. would have to be ground smooth, then MAYBE it could be drilled
and tapped. if its the top hole thats pressure, im not sure how you would go
about drilling/tapping the top. the top bolt goes right over top of where you
would want to put it. anyone got suggestion? _______________________________________________