Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

" From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" I worked hard as a teacher, construction worker to get through college,
" farm boy, now it seems they want me to beg, not gonna happen.

no garry, they don't care what you do; they want to keep your money.
begging won't even register.

corporations don't have consciences, morals, or ethics.  they have
lawyers.  hey, it's just business...

keep after them, and good luck.