Re: [AMC-list] I know why 195.6 ohv

I've fired off email, we'll see...

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 18:33, <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i have left alone using any of the other gaskets. the right stuff
> works to well for none pressurised gaskets.<http://list.amc-list.com/listinfo.cgi/amc-list-amc-list.com>

That's my thought exactly. Looking over the engine in pieces, the only
gasket that seems a critical dimension is the oil pump top cover, and htat's
simple enough to cut from gasket stock.

I'm gonna mix'n'match parts (I hope) to make a close tolerance pump, fab my
own cover plate, plug the bottom hole and make a full-flow filter setup.
Should be very easy to replicate. The best part is, no changes to the block
at all, and you could even switch it back (remove the plug).