Re: [AMC-list] Carter WCD base pattern

>>sound of forehead smack<<

The Weber won't work even if it drops right on -- the two progressive bores
will feed imbalanced mixtures. If the 32mm bore is to the front, then cyls
1, 2, 3 will get more feed, with secondaries open 4, 5, 6. On the new six
the two bbl holes are perpendicular to the manifold, on the 195.6 they're
parallel -- it's gotta be a side-by-side two barrel carb!

I'd be better off with a single bore carb of decent size, easier to adapt
too.