[AMC-list] Question about 71 amx dash lights ???

[AMC-list] Question about 71 amx dash lights ???

Not sure if I did it or it came that way but my 74 Jav/AMX, 86 Eagle and 83 Spirit GT have the guage packages and I have a brass fitting out of the block that has 2 holes in it and both the guage and 'idiot' light sensors are screwed into it.  I added a guage package to an 83 Eagle and put a brass fitting on for the 2 sensors (believe I found it at Lowes or Home Depot) and then ran the wire to the fuse panel and sensor.  Bottom line, the cars that came with the guage package had the wiring for both.
Marty