[AMC-list] Carter WCD base pattern

Anyone know if it's compatible with anything else? Not sure how to figure
this out.

I've been collecting parts, and planning on putting TBI fuel injection in
this 195.6, but this sudden overhaul takes precedence, and rally season
starts in March. The WCD fuel starves in every hard corner. Slapping on a
new carb would be the path of least resistance.

The only other decent carb (of this small size) I know of is the Weber. The
32/36 is too big for this little motor, maybe the 32/32 would be better (eg.
32/32 DGEV). They don't seem common.

Anyone know anything about the WCD base?