Re: [AMC-list] Putting an AX-15 behind a '69 290

Re: [AMC-list] Putting an AX-15 behind a '69 290

I bought one of the adapters from American Performance out of Florida.  I haven't gotten the engine in yet as the body isn't ready but they give you everything.  It comes with a crank adapter, block to bellhousing spacer, bolts and instructions.

Dan Whitehead

Southern Wisconsin