Re: [AMC-list] oil and water DO mix...

--- On Thu, 1/14/10, tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [AMC-list] oil and water DO mix...
> To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 2:02 PM
> ... in a crankcase. As in my 195.6i
> OHV.
>
> > I wasn't even in the slightest mad or disappointed, oddly.
> In fact, the
> motor is leaky all over and I know I should do better than
> 22mpg, and hell,
> who could complain about 3 years and 25,000+ fun and hard
> miles on an
> ancient, unknown, mostly untouched motor?

I can't believe it's been three years already.  It seems like my truck just cooled off from that trip to LA. ....and 25000 miles?  amazing.  Well, let us know what you find.  I've got to get the 65 Rambler on the road and start racking some miles on my newly rebuilt motor.  Been to busy at work though.

Joe Fulton