-----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:50:45 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Will wonders never cease. RockAuto has mechanical vacuum/fuel pumps for
sale, including one from Bosch. That's new to me. #68711, it carries a Bosch
price -- $195. Carter, new, is $85 though. THAT is a good price!

The pics all look different and different from mine but there's a bazillion
microscopic variations anyways, and as far as I know, they all fit. Where
there don't you simply remove the screws from the interfering section and
rotate it so it fits. (inlets and outlets).

This link might work:

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?groupname=Fuel%2FAir&a=RSS1318542&carcode=1318542

They all have legs from comic book characters where mine has a stamped arm,
but hey, it's the 21st century, anything might happen now. Does that sound
crazy? Go look. Looks like a little man jauntily stepping out of the
housing, R. Crumb style, one foot first.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts