[AMC-list] 63 american left 1/4 pannel needed

[AMC-list] 63 american left 1/4 pannel needed

ok, so, after this sub zero temps we had recently i noticed some MAJOR
cracking in rosies left 1/4 pannel. it had little cracks, and i knew it had
been bondoed before. so tonight, i started chipping away at some of that, and
was supprised. it had 1/4" or so of bondo in most places, little more in some.
that 1/4 pannel has been changed before. dont look to me like they did a very
good job. it is rusting out now. going to get the rust gone, and get some
paint on it for now to keep it from rusting more. i want to find a new one,
and get it replaced. and do it correctly. it was brazed with brass in a few
places, and other places look like it may have been tack welded with a stick
welder. looks like crap tho. you can see pics of how much i need if anyone
has one they could cut out and send me? pics can be seen on my picasa web
link, look under rosie. so far, other than minor surface rust, thats the only
rust i have found on the car.   www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules