Re: [AMC-list] Anyone know this car or seller

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone know this car or seller

Yeh, I know the guy quite well - me.

The primer has been on it for years, 10 years to be precise.  I am not
a painter, but I can assure you that every panel is straight and ready
for whatever prep one should responsibly do before paint.  I am looking
again at the posted photos and fail to see even one with surface rust!
There may be a patch or two, perhaps 5-6" in diameter with some
surface rust, but no more than one would find on a NOS panel or that
could be knocked off with a strong look.  Every panel has been
professionally primered or kept in the original, factory paint.

If "something just doesn't jive", perhaps you can ask me for more or
better photos?  Or, call and ask the name of the list member who
did the body work 10 years ago?  Or, consider my 520+ positive
(100%) feedback on eBay?  Or, you could run your mouth and
malign a 12-year list member who has owned two Pacers, one
Javelin, one Matador coffin-nose wagon, one convertible Rogue -
all who went to very satisfied buyers?

Regards,

Jay Honeycutt
Brunswick, GA