[AMC-list] Anyone know this car or seller

[AMC-list] Anyone know this car or seller

Does anyone know the guy selling or have seen this car?  The guy describes it like it is perfect and ready for paint.  From what I can see, this thing is far from paint and looks like it need to be stripped.  I can see surface rust in all of the pictures of the body and the primer looks like it has been on there for years.  Something just doesn't jive with this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-AMC-Rambler-American-440-Convertible_W0QQitemZ170426925245QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item27ae3c80bd

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends