[AMC-list] fuelgage-tempgage stopped woking

[AMC-list] fuelgage-tempgage stopped woking

Hello: The gas and temp gage on my rambler scrambler recently stopped working. Tests show no problem with the circuit board, fusel panel and the gages. The voltage regulator is part of the fuel gage sending unit and also controls the temp gage. Any idea if some  other  component could cause the problem?  All the grounds tested good.

                              Regards,Sheldon

Rmany blessings