Re: [AMC-list] spammer crap

The Captcha is there to cut down on the spamming that goes on in the comments of AMCyclopedia.org. I've disabled it for you.

If anyone else wants it disabled, please send me an email off list and I'll take care of it.

Matt

On 1/1/2010 3:44 AM, das24rules@xxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:
is there really ANY other way to keep this spam crap (or what ever they call
it) from getting on the list? its really getting irritating. its making it
rediculous to reply and all to put in the funny lettered codes and crap i
cant hardly ever read and all, its just gettin old.

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon