Re: [AMC-list] Paint formula

do you have a local orielly auto parts? most of them have a dupont paint
contract with them. the one i used to go to had a REALLY good paint match/mix
guy. and he knew all the old cars real well. he got me an all but perfect
match for casper to touch up some spots. (before i went and repainted the
entire car a different shade of white) dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules