Re: [AMC-list] Compressor size for touch-up paint?

Re: [AMC-list] Compressor size for touch-up paint?

If you're just gonna do touch up painting with a gun, I'd go to Harbor Freight and get an HVLP gun.   You should be able to find specs for whatever gun you buy.   A touchup gun won't use much air.  A 20-gallon tank would be fine for touchup work.   This is all based on my personal experience, not a scientific evaluation.  Even a cheap touch-up gun which is capable of good atomization can produce some fine looking paint work.

Joe Fulton