Re: [AMC-list] Interesting item in A.M.C....

Re: [AMC-list] Interesting item in A.M.C....

Not sure of the 64 but that is what I did for my 66 and 69.  I got a set
of ball joints for a 70 and just ground the tabs off and they bolted in
and worked perfect.  matter of fact I had an old 83 Eagle ball joint that
I experimented on and it fit too after grinding off the tab.  I have pics
somewhere on my photobucket site.

This is the Eagle ball joint in the lower control arm
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/2009/?action
=view&current=P1010100.jpg

The 70 unit bolt holes were identical after grinding off the tab.  the
shaft size is the same for the 66, 69,70 and 83.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8