Re: [AMC-list] Safety Weinie (reliability)

Re: [AMC-list] Safety Weinie (reliability)

Tom,
You are so correct in your statements.
As a racer and crew chief we went over the car constantly with a fine tooth
comb so to speak, and triple checked everything.
Safety no. 1
reliability no. 2

I like best your mention of  maintenance. I routinely check over stuff on
the white Javelin all the time. It gets regular grease checks too.
I'm gonna keep that list and use it on my cars.

Armand