Re: [AMC-list] Breedlove's LSR attempt; trivia

Re: [AMC-list] Breedlove's LSR attempt; trivia

My only Indy connection is that my late wife's grandfather Bob Carey finsihed third in the 500 in 1932.  He was an early member of the 100 mph club too (finished the race with an average speed of over 100 mph).

I'm pretty confident you could contact someone at the Indy Racing Museum (or whatever it's called) and they could either provide the 60s/70s rules or put you in touch with someone who had the rules archived.

Joe Fulton