From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:33:44
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Love that Weather Eye!

Bill,

If you put new foam in your heater box (and lube the fan motor so it
spins faster), the defroster will work great. I don't know if they
finished the kit up yet or not but Detroit Muscle Technologies
(http://shop.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/) was working on a foam kit
for your car. BTW, I don't think they have any AMC stuff listed on their
web site but they do sell stuff through eBay.

If you want to see what's involved in doing this, check out
http://www.mattsoldcars.com/RestoreAmerican/heater_box01.shtml.

Matt

On 12/20/2009 4:16 PM, Bill Serckie spouted this sage advice:
> Bruce,
>
> I drive my 1965 American year round up here in Chicago, except when there is excessive snow or salt on the ground, besided my defrosters leave a bit to be desired...
>

> Bill Serckie
> Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
> 2 River Place Suite "K"
> Lansing, IL 60438
>
> Office # (708) 889-2739
> Fax #    (708) 360-5787