From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Love that Weather Eye!
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <Amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 2:53 PM

I've been doing most day to day running around in my wife's
Highlander. Sometimes it just does NOT want to get warm inside. So we
fiddle around with the switches and eventually get the heat to work.
Probably just a switch (same as on my Corolla). I decided to run
around in the American today. Thirty-eight degrees and breezy. Rambler
started up fine. I let it idle for a while to warm up, and off we
went. Nice and warm and toasty. Every time I start thinking bad
thoughts about that car, it comes right back and shows me why it
deserves time and care. Dang. Think I'll make the Rambler my winter
car. At least there's no snow or salt here.