Re: [AMC-list] scary Canadian police chase!

I applied at a place. Forget which one now. It was in the 80's. They did a many hour, extensive interview. During which I was told they do a, leave no stone unturned, inspection. Any sign of ANY wear was to be used to sell service. Every rotor or drum mic'd every balljoint inspected. Any play, even within spec was grounds to sell,sell,sell...I was offered the job, turned it down and walked away, no thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:26:42
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] scary Canadian police chase!

Same thing goes for Bell Tire.  The local one I deal with is great.  However, the one in Lake Orion, MI is a bunch of crooks IMHO.  They told my sister her rims were bent, so she bought new.  They told my brother-in-law the same thing ...so he got new rims.  Then I was in there for an alignment and guess what ... my NEW rims were bent, too, LOL!  10 minutes later, they told another couple they had a bent rim.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"