----------------
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:10:50 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I got my wheels turning about various safety features in cars over the
years, and wondered how those safety features related to lives saved,
or percent reduction in fatalities. I have a friend that has worked in
insurance for a good while (I'm not mentioning how long, as I would
like her to remain as a friend!). Looks like a lot of that research is
already done! Lives saved or injuries avoided by specific technology.

I'm tossing around the idea of trying to write an article, but just
looking at some of the info makes me realize how much I need to do
with my car to make it a safer cruiser. Or at least by knowing the
risks, I can try and mitigate them. Wonder if I could sell a safety
weinie article.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"