--------------------------
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 01:24:33 -0800
From: "Larry R. Daum" <mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You really need a long wheelbase model probably with a flat bed and a 401 V-8 or some thing
along that line to pull another trailer with a second car on it. It's doable, but the long wheel base trucks were mostly shipped over seas and there just are not that many here. The shorter wheel base Wrecker version , there is a fair number that survived. The killer is other
then the car parts , the truck specific parts and there are a few are non existent as far spares go. I've considered it, but it just seems too costly to do to me.

Your best bet would be either a Studebaker Truck . There are a few people in the SDC who do this with the Studie trucks. There were enough made you can find one. The other alternative with be an AM General 4 X 6 Army truck.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"