Re: [AMC-list] rebel machine/no questions

Re: [AMC-list] rebel machine/no questions

Relative to the sale of one at the Steve Green auction last year that car is a minor deal since it's likely still in better shape, a 4-speed and not bileous green metallic. The Green car purportedly had 105k, terrible colors, Borg-Warner A/T and was just rather tired for $21k or so.