1975 AMC Matador parts (Valparaiso)
Date: 2009-12-07, 9:20AM CST
Reply to: sale-hh9re-1498738101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One more time for Matador parts, there are still some good parts left. What is left will go to the junk yard so call quickly. Let me know what you need. The chrome trim and front brakes are already sold. It has a good windshield and good front bumper. Call me at 219-916-3107, no calls after 9 pm

    * Location: Valparaiso

PostingID: 1498738101