Re: [AMC-list] ATTN 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT Owners

Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:43:37 -0500
These will fit other Hornet/Concord/Gremlin/Spirit bodies also, right?
-------------
From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying to guage interest in having a set of spoilers made for the 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT.

The manufacturer http://www.bodykits.org/custom.html needs 10 pre-orders at $675 for tooling (they will also charge for freight).

Those of you with these cars who want a set of NEW flares & front chin spoiler, please let me know right away.  No money now, this is just the interest stage.  If you don't have the ability to buy, though, it would probably be better to not sign up.  I am looking for people who can go in with me on the buy, so this is serious.

They will also need one car to make the mold from, in California (ROAD TRIPPPPPP!!!!).  Supplier of the donor-mobile gets a free kit.

Please reply directly to me at:

	<mailto:Rambler@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=AMX-GT-GroundFX>

--
Frank Swygert