[AMC-list] Info request for Aussies

Received the fol request on our NTAMC website.  If you have info you can send it to him directly at the email below or I will forward.  Thanks.
Marty Bricker

We are building a 72 Javelin for Historic racing here in Australia. We are fitting a Dodge 360 cu in motor. Can you tell me what the correct height is for the crank centreline on a "standard" Javelin?
Kind regards,
Marty Brant

Independent Race Cars - Australia P/L
3 David Lee Rd