[AMC-list] any wagon

Ugly cars are like ugly women. If they're fast and loud, then we look at 'em in a whole different light.

Drop in a 1000HP blown 401 and stick some big fat tires and wheelie bars under the ass-end and we would be all giddy, lookin for a YouTube video of it doing long smokey burnouts!

Er, well, I would be.

This proves my point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86bsY1Iv9I

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3PUqFM8c8

Lamkin Automotive
911 East Georgia Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
318-255-8350
Since 1980 - 'The little shop with big ideas.'

FIGHT SPAM! Read how: http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~watrous/bcc-for-privacy.html