Re: [AMC-list] Can't start the lawnmower, the leaf blower, the leaf mul

Re: [AMC-list] Can't start the lawnmower, the leaf blower, the leaf mulcher, ...

Yep. I just picked some up, and will mix it in with fresh gas.
Starting to wonder if I should use that in my car. I'm only doing
short trips once a week or once every few weeks. It fires right up
with no problem, but I'd like to keep it that way.