Re: [AMC-list] 1959 Rambler Wagon

you know, ugly can grow on you...
It really is a "thing" you look at the ugly bastard (not picking on the 59 here)till one day you see, "something" that says , hey thay it just plain something you aren't going to see anywhere else. That in lets you slowly see the other cool factors.

   I had not intention of doing a 65 Ambo, none, but it has grown on me.
I have some thoughts that will entail stainless work, idea is to hang Classi 1/4's with the tail lights filled. Taillights to be decided will go in the trunklid or perhaps that big ole honkin bumper.  What I see is the stainless running uninterupted from the front eyebrow clear to the rear bumper. Not sure I can pull this off, may have to farm out the stainless 2/4 trim, but the classic sedans roll over would work so well with that spear, I'm dieing to try it...

  That is if crao would stop breaking around here!

I did solve my water problem, lat time I mentioned crappy contractors and shabby work Armand jumped all over me.
Go ahead, CRAPPY, CRAPPY contractor. Stupid end to end joining of recast slabs laid end to end allowing the water that leaked out of anywhere inthe complex to go the entire length of the units. NOT getting into mine anymore. No one there wanted to co-operative in a comprehensive unit wide fix, so zi plugged mine and sent if back from whence it came.
   Should be ready to start building the interior wall, mold free on Friday.

   The pain is still a pain, but I got a handle on it. somedays I just say, NO.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.