[AMC-list] Tires For My Matador.

Thanks guys for the tire brand suggestions. I'll have to check what size tires were supposed to be on the car. I know the huge snow tires on the rear are not the right size and neither are the front's. The previous owner put them on. Maybe the tire size sticker is still on the door jam or in the glove box. I just want a plain simple black wall radial. The previous owner bought the car from some movie company that had 2-3 hundred assorted 50's 60's and 70's cars stored in a huge old closed Buick dealership near buy. I figure if I didn't save it the person I bought it from would have cut it up and crushed it for the V8 auto like he did to the 74 Matador coupe he had. He put that 360/auto in a rust bucket 68 Javelin that is well beyond ever saving.
"Doc"