[AMC-list] AMC evening

Hey all,

I'm just sitting around my music machine listening to things like "In a
gadda da vida" and polishing the Ansen Sprint wheels that go on the white
Javelin and thinkin bout next summer and the way the car will handle with
that 1-1/8 inch front bar and 3/4 rear bar on it. Contemplating how much
work it might be installing that 2.72 twin grip differential, gettin a 360
in front of that T-5, gettin the A/c in the car, lots of stuff I can do,
just wish I had the get up and go power to go along with all that stuff.

Ah well, pop a beer open and polish the wheels, a guy's gotta start

Here's to all of you, gulp, gulp, gulp, have a good AMC evening and a better
Thanksgiving......

Armand