Re: [AMC-list] 2bbl intake/exhaust manifold woe's

From: "Thomas Garner"
To: "AMC List"
Subject: [AMC-list] 2bbl intake/exhaust manifold woe's

Ok. I have the intake and exhaust from an 81 spirit. I was going to but it on my 64 Rambler but the exhaust manifold is hitting the starter. SON OF A BEACH!!!
 Is there anything I can do?

Is yours auto or stick? Iirc they were different or it could have been different years. I know the 327 we have uses a different starter with the TH400