Re: [AMC-list] Some Progress

" From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Once you have the springs in can you measure from the top of the
" spring pack to the bottom of the frame rail?
" []
"
"     In fact if anyone can give me an idea of the measurement of a good
" set of hopefully HD American spring packs top of pack to bottom of
" rail it would be helpful to me!

my '68 [ftgh, btw] has hd springs, and i'd be glad to measure if i
wasn't just getting over the flu.  they're espo replacements and don't
lift the rear noticeably.