[AMC-list] 64 American wagon for sale -- not mine!

[AMC-list] 64 American wagon for sale -- not mine!

From the HAMB site:

*Location:* Orlando FL *Price:* 3000 Orlando FL
$3000
Runs and drives. Ohv 196 3spd od. Needs some fine tuning. The best part of this car is the body is solid,,,very solid. Windsheild is cracked.Please email me at sbittla@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sbittla@xxxxxxxxx> or through the forum. Would consider trades that are "near by". I like cars 1964 and older, 2drs only. Fords, Chevys, some Mopars. Realy would like a Falcon 2dr 62-64 or fullsize 64 and earlier Fords 2dr post and so on , I'm just rambling let me what you have or you could just buy it.

More pics.Pics of under the car and more. Follow the link.
http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...964%20Rambler/ <http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/sbittla/1964%20Rambler/>

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts