Re: [AMC-list] Carter BBD (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 22)

Re: [AMC-list] Carter BBD (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 22)

I had one bbd too that we could never get right. Found out later, the only ones that seem to be problematic will have pitting in the bottom of the fuel bowls. Whether stuff comes up out of the pits or the pitted area just let's you know the carb has a corrosion problem I don't know. Most Bbds are fine. Then anyway. That has been a few years ago now.