[AMC-list] Seat Foam

I threw this out some time ago, but I am back to square one.  I bought 700.00 worth of leather seat upholstery for my 70 amx but have yet to find seat foam or an upholstery shop that feels it can build it correctly.  Legendary does not have foam for 70's.  Any suggestions?  I hate to put 40 year old foam under the new leather.

Jim