Re: [AMC-list] rosie went for a drive

ok, back to brakes on the little american, wasnt somebody saying that the
steering knuckle gets in the way of putting larger diamiter brakes on? how
far in the way does it go? anyone have a measurement? i havent been home all
week to look, so i dont know. im just trying to find the parts i used on
casper. i might have to build a spacer for the spindle if it isnt to much.
while im at it, i may make it like a 1" drop also.
hmm... one of those "type in the letters as you see them" pain in the butts. i
guess maybe thats what we need now to keep from the stupid spam messages eh? dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules