Re: [AMC-list] "50 ugliest cars..."

These things are always put together by people with an extremely
limited view of beauty, and not people that see art in the form and
function of machinery. I'll take that Volkswagen Thing! Or the Volvo
240. Or the, well - I'll take a bunch of the cars on that list over
the generic-mobiles in vogue. And to think. I even liked Pintos and
Chevettes (yep, they're on there too).