[AMC-list] ebay stuff 4spd rod, console, dash pads, spoiler

[AMC-list] ebay stuff 4spd rod, console, dash pads, spoiler

Here are a few odds and ends dumped onto ebay, which all end Monday night November 9th.

This is a 4 speed shifter rod that goes thru firewall for any AMX, SC/Rambler, Rebel
Machine, SC/360 and probably also interchanges with 4 speed Gremlin, Hornet and others, it
came from a aMX parted out however, and compared it to my 71 SC/360 and is same:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330373852995&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

I have not one but two rather nice 71-74 upper dash pads end to end for AMX & Javelin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524278596&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524279771&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Set of front fender 71-74 J chromes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524290591&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Nice AT console for 72-74 AMX or Javelin, one can 'make it fit' in 71 is need be:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524288859&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

70 1/4 panel extension

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330373851154&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

steering wheel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330373850418&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

electric wiper motor with backing plate works great

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524276866&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

71-74 front spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250524275239&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

there is more stuff this is main link thanks for looking

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx