From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 9:52:39 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Guatemalen Jeep- SPecifics?

Can you give some details as to the noise and what was going on when it happened?  (idling, on the Interstate, towing a trailer/ pop, bang, grind, crunch)

What mods have been done to the engine that might have contributed?

How far did it make it before encountering issues?

Was there a "buildup" to the eventual failure (small noise getting louder or more consistent, etc...)?

I will be close, but probably won't have time for the additional 3 hr ride there.

Hope we can help!

Jesse